Are you a filmmaker wishing to get exposure for your work? Maybe your working on a film project and want to write a diary about it? Or maybe you’re working behind the scenes on a movie and want to share your experience with others?
We’re looking to launch a blog section of the site in August and we’re on the lookout for people to contribute content to the website. Submitting an article provides a wonderful opportunity to get involved early in the project and to be an integral member of the Filmmaking Quotes community.
Payment and Reward Scheme
We pay on publication, at month-end. We will use only 4-5 guest posts per month, so it may take 8-10 weeks for your post to appear. We pay via Paypal at the end of the month your post appears.
Here’s what we currently pay:
700 words – $8
1000 words – $12
1500 words – $18
2000 words – $25
>> Max Level
Linking Back to You
Whatever you write, I also want you to add links to your posts – links to your own website, other websites, and so on… as long as it’s relevant to the article!
The internet is all about connecting information and making it easy for users to find information fast. Links to relevant websites not only help the websites we link to but it also improves the user experience on Filmmmaking Quotes (which is the most important thing to me).
Guidelines for Content Submissions:
- Only submit content that is 100% original and has not been previously published elsewhere (in print or online).
- The main body of the article needs to be at least 95% unique. You can check this by using a plagiarism checker such as Key Search.
- Content should normally contain a minimum of 1000 words of text.
- Casual and informative tone of voice.
- We only publish content written by native English speakers presently. Sorry to our international friends! It’s not you, it’s us!
- Advertising of any kind is strictly prohibited.
- Two backlinks (one follow, the other non-follow) are allowed in each post as part of the Author byline, one to your website, and another to your online portfolio/gallery.
Content Writers, Affiliate Links and Sponsored Posts
I’m only interested in articles written by filmmakers. If you’re a content writer looking to earn a quick buck/or free link then move on. The same applies if you’re a filmmaker that pays a content writer to produce an article for you.
If you’re a marketer looking for somewhere to submit some rubbish about your clients product, just don’t bother. Posts that promote products or that contain affiliate links will be rejected. The same applies to content intended to promote a third party intentionally.
You can send us an message at: hello[at]filmmakingquotes.com. Let us know the topic you’re interested in writing about and a brief overview and we’ll provide you with a response as soon as we can.
DO NOT SUBMIT PRE-WRITTEN POSTS without getting getting confirmation first. They will not be read or published.